Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Goals

Okay, so it's my turn. I think it is about time I have some monthly goals to accomplish. Thanks for the encouragement Keri and Emma !

I will start with 10 and see how I do:

1. Exercise & shower every weekday before the boys wake up.
2. Make bed every day.
3. Do daily Bible study & memorize 4 verses.
4. Brush the dogs once a week
5. Clean stairs to bonus room (don't allow stuff to clutter on them)
6. Have an amazing 5 year old "aircraft carrier" birthday party!
7. Finish the mulch in front yard
8. Keep finances balanced.
9. Keep coupons organized and filed
10. Go on a real date with my husband.

I think these are realistic and very much needed. We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for goals!! Have a fun, much deserved date with Jim and a super fun birthday party for David!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I may be stealing some of your goals for December!

    ReplyDelete