Friday, April 15, 2011

Jim's 30th Birthday

April 1st, we celebrated my best friend's birthday! Jim turned 30! The teens had a trip to Raleigh for the Monster Jam planned and so the kids and I tagged along with Jim and the crew to watch some seriously LOUD, but fun Monster trucks. Thankfully we had some ear protection for David & Aiden. David absolutely LOVED it and has recently changed his "I want to fly airplanes when I grow up" to "I want to drive monster trucks" (though just the other day, he did changed it back again). During the day, the boys and I picked up a cake for Jim, marble-his favorite, and bought two monster trucks to decorate the top. David was excited to know that after Daddy's birthday, he was going to get to keep the trucks. :)
Happy Belated birthday to my man! God has truly blessed us with a wonderful Daddy, Husband, & Friend!
Monster Truck cake

David was very proud of it. He was excited about the trucks, I was excited about eating the cake.

It was definitely the loudest in the beginning when all of the trucks came roaring out!

Who could resist those cheeks????

Super Duper ear protection

Two of our favorites: Spiderman & the Doberman Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment