Friday, January 7, 2011

Big Brother & Little Brother T-shirts

Well, since I have time I finally figured maybe I should do some of the things I had wanted to do before Aiden was born and today I created some homemade shirts for the boys to wear when we all come home from the hospital as a family. I think they turned out super cute considering the difficulty I had with Word, but thank God it worked out.


The shadows aren't flattering, but at least you can see basically how they turned out. :)

This picture of David was before the new year, after a day of playing outside and preschool.


(He sleeps like his Daddy)




3 comments:

  1. I "wrote" them in Word, then printed them, then scanned them back in as pictures so I could rotate them to "mirror image," then printed them on iron-on paper and presto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirts! And I love watching my boys sleep too. They zonk out!

    ReplyDelete