Saturday, October 16, 2010

26 weeks and counting...

I have been absolutely horrible with taking weekly belly pictures this pregnancy. I have random pictures of myself throughout these past weeks, but not specifically of baby Aiden growing inside me. Well, finally here is one!
I am now 26 weeks, which I can hardly believe. This pregnancy has gone by so quickly and for that I am actually grateful. I am one of those gals who enjoys being pregnant, after those first 12 or so weeks of sickness that is, but like most Mommies I can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms, on the outside, as we say. I feel him moving, tumbling, punching and kicking me constantly. Without fail, if I sit or lay down, he immediately takes that as his cue to start on the move. It is kinda crazy to think that I still have 14 weeks of his almost violent movements! I love it though. I am constantly saying, "Jim, Jim feel it" or "look look at my belly!" David has gotten to see and feel his baby brother move too and he also likes to kiss my belly and say, "Hi baby Aiden, I love you!" David is going to be such an excellent big brother! I definitely started to show much sooner this time around than with David, but I feel like I've kind of "slowed down" with growth. I haven't compared pictures in a while from when I was pregnant with David, but I'm willing to bet that this little boy will be about the same size as his big brother.
Otherwise, I have feeling great and am settling into my new OB office here in New Bern. I have only met one of the OB GYNs, but he was wonderful and I am excited for all that is to come in the next few months. There is much coming up and lots to do, so I know Aiden Michael will be here before we know it! I thank God for this little guy and the precious family He has given to me...
26 weeks with Aiden Michael

4 comments:

  1. You look great!!! I thought we were 26 weeks...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, you're right, I'm crazy :) I fixed it haha talk about serious pregnancy brain, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I just made you lose a whole week towards the countdown to meeting our babies! Too bad the mistake wasn't in the other direction!

    ReplyDelete