Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friedlein Baby #2

Well I think it is about time that I make the "official" announcement on our blog. Most of you probably know by now that God has blessed our family again and we are expecting our 2nd child! I am currently about 14 weeks now and am due January 23rd. We have prayed for another baby for so long and we are thrilled that God has given us this little life. It is so neat too, because it seems almost every week we find out yet another friend of ours is also expecting, what a blessing to know so many little ones will be born into such wonderful families!
I have only taken 2 pictures of my growing belly thus far, but will keep updating them about every 3 weeks so you can see the change. I definitely am showing way sooner this time around than with David. Yay for baby bumps!
9 weeks
12 weeks

I have definitely felt the same symptoms this pregnancy as I did with David, yet thankfully without the vomitting. LOTS of nausea, but I've been able to keep everything down. I am starting to feel better, yay for the 2nd trimester, but still have some difficulty in the evenings. Around 7ish at night I start the stomach ache and it usually stays until bedtime and relief comes in the morning.

Thank you again to all of you for all of your prayers for our family! God is SO good!







5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I found your blog and wanted to say Congratulations to you guys! What a blessing for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys. :) I have been praying for you guys for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny-
    You are so pretty. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed you and your family with a new bundle of joy. Maybe a girl.

    ReplyDelete