Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tackle Football with 'Two' the Turtle

So David has this tiny plastic turtle that he got as part of his goody bag from Anna's birthday party and he absolutely LOVES him. I recently asked him what his name was and David said, "two" and showed me two fingers so I'd be sure to understand what he meant. So now Two is one of David's dear buddies, he even sleeps with him in his bed, along with his plastic crocodile named "Coal," like for use on steam train engines :)
One of David's favorite games to play is football. Of course we have to play by his rules which mean, he's quarterback most of the time and we get to try and chase and tackle him. Well one day David asked to play while we were making breakfast and because Jim and I were busy he decided to play with his beloved Two.
I have to say that this was definitely one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. Here are some pictures and great video that captured the football game. For the record, I think Two won. :)

David's small plastic football & Two the Turtle :) making his football debut
David sporting his Navy PJs posing with two before the big game

Daddy & Two face off David as the game begins...



No comments:

Post a Comment