Wednesday, December 2, 2009

East Coast Ladies' Retreat

Whew it has been a busy month. Now to try and update you on all that has been happening around the Friedlein household...

Friday November 13th-Saturday the 14th. I attended the East Coast Ladies' Retreat in Raleigh, NC with some of my dear friends from Pleasant Acres in New Bern. We had a fabulous time, short as it was. It worked out great for the whole family because Jim got out early on Friday so he and David joined me on the drive to NC. While I was at the retreat, Jim & David got to meet up with our Preacher, his 3 kids, and our friend Chip & his little boy. These brave men decided to take the kids to Chucky Cheese for Pizza and games that night and from what I hear it was definitely a night to remember. From David & Micah getting "lost" to Chucky himself scaring the living daylights out of my son, FUN was had by all. We really did have a great time seeing everyone and I was thoroughly a refreshed Wife & Mommy. I am thankful!

Saturday afternoon while I finished up the sessions at the retreat, Jim & David hit the mall where David had some serious fun riding on the all the vehicles.
His favorite friend Thomas.
Oh what is a trip to the mall without stopping for a chocolate m&m cookie from Mrs. Field's?
Waiting for Mommy to finish at the church playground
"David's Car"



David was taking Jim's order and returning to "his car" to get the snacks. Thanks for some wonderful Daddy & Son time Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment