Monday, October 19, 2009

Art Project Complete

We finally got our french bulletin board project completed yesterday and we are very happy with how it turned out. David said, "that's cool" so he likes it as well. I did learn a few lessons for the next bulletin board that I make, whenever that may be. Number 1: do put the ribbon so close (3" may not be enough) Number 2: 1 spool (5 yards) of ribbon was not quite enough Number 3: brads are not as strong as they appear. We had to stab holes with a broken staple first before the brad would go through. Number 4: Do not put brads on every "x" otherwise larger art pieces will not fit. Otherwise this was a rather "easy" project with results that we all are happy about. Now David's "masterpieces" can be displayed. Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments: